Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Intro #1

I am not who you think i am!

I am GradeA+'s sister...

call me
harvestmoon fan#1

GradeA+:I was into it before you!

harvestmoon fan#1:YOU BAKA!

GradeA+: I told you that...usaena Bakaedo(note folks this is japanese:I won't say what it means : )

harvestmoon fan#1: I know part of it means idiot. So this is just for a input that I will be writing more!

GradeA+: You got it wrong... just because it has a similar word doesn't mean its the same...Bakaedo is a whole different word.... you marimoga!

harvestmoon fan#1: What does it mean though? Anyway I am only doing stories not things about my actual life.

GradeA+: It means( I think) Idiotic buffoon, and marimoga...I won't tell...and by stories do you mean those nightmares you have about ninjas and octopuses? Well I have dreams of assasinating people!! : 3

harvestmoon fan#1:It could be my own stories or it could be some of my dreams.But I have never had a dream with ninjas or octopuses but they might be in my story!

GradeA+: you did a couple years ago!!! And if you ever post stuff about my book I will assasinate this blog!

harvestmoon fan#1:A couple of years ago!Come on! Also I haven't even read your story!Fine book! She's saying it to me right now peoples and its getting so annoying!

GradeA+: Bye Bye Peoples(hah...hah...)
Ow (she justhit me)ow...owww...not!

1 comment:

  1. GradeA+: Welcome to the blog sister...don't you dare mess with my other blogs though...or I will assasinate this blog!!

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    :3 ;3 :l see ya!! Psychics rule!!

    ReplyDelete