Every time i look around, i see the emptiness of my dark little hut deep,deep inside fugue forest. Waiting inside of this ice crystal waiting for some one to come by and get me out like my hand is. It's the only thing that has my powers inside of it. The bad part is my hand can't move and face the curse that has been bestowed upon me now. The only things that i can do is move my eyes, breathe and use my powers in my hand and try to signal anyone outside.
Some one now has finally come if it is not the Wizard they must vanish because he is the only one who can help me try to get out of this thing.I can sense some one coming to the door.Oh. It's just Calvin. I have no idea why he is here.Maybe he heard I had some instrument or a jem that he was dying to have. Oh well! OHOPAWFEAGO! More people have come by( Owen,Jin, Julius and Toby) but still the Wizard has not come by! Hurry up! Again I can sense some one approaching my hut.But it was only the poor lumberjack that cuts the trees in my forest but he has nothing to give to me!OHOPAWFEAGO!Theres only 2 people left to come see me if they ever do!
Hopefully the Wizard will come before Chase does! Argh! I feel another spirit coming towards my house(hut)! THIS IS GETTING SO ANNOYING! Yes it is the Wizard!NO! WHY THE HECK DID HE JUST LEAVE!Oh wait I feel the same spirit coming towards my hut.I opened my eyes as wide as i could and stared him in the eyes. Finally, he got me out. Before he went out again since my whole body had my powers my spells are more powerfull!OHOPAWFEAGO!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment